Monday 11 February 2008

Brand new Fender Stratocaster style guitar in classic vintage 1970's Sunburst colours

After being outbid many times over the last few weeks, I have just managed to get a brand spanking new Stratocaster style guitar on eBay, for £11.50!!! Result!!!

It has been sold as a defective clearance item from
Lindo Ltd. The Guitar is brand new and in immaculate condition.


The reason I got it so cheap was because the guitar has some Fret buzz on the 'E' string 5/6/7 Frets and the 'A' string 2/3/5/6/7/9 Frets
(probably caused by a dodgy pickup coil) which would put off some guitar bidders, but as I will be stripping it down and rebuilding it into a wireless Guitar Hero controller I dont really care!

Next on my shopping list is a Wireless PS2 Guitar Hero Controller.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

Best Free Hit Counters
Help Desk Software
Help Desk Software